The world’s dynamic shifted when covid struck the world and took everything down with it by storm. In the middle of all the chaos and disaster, people decided that there should be some happiness as well; that’s why thousands of couples worldwide thought that they would have their wedding inside their homes, surrounded by the few people that matter most to them. It is not easy to have a wedding inside your house and prepare for it simultaneously.
Covid went by, and people still have their weddings inside their homes. The walls of your home hold special memories you might want to be surrounded by when you tie the knot with the love of your life.
Preparing an indoor wedding:
In the start, after covid came, everyone felt odd at the sight of tying the knot inside the house, but now it has become a trend, and it is the more accessible and more pocket-friendly option.
Of course, one prefers spending money on the glitz and glam of a wedding, but keeping it minimal and simple can also give elegance outside this world.
Before sending out wedding cards you need to think that a wedding is incomplete without decoration inside your home. You will take pictures that are going to be beautiful memories, so why not make your home look beautiful for these photographs?
- White chairs: You can rent furniture readily available from multiple websites on the internet. Although some businesses might want to rip you off by taking a lot of money from you, you can find credible people who can give you beautiful white chairs so you can have a wedding inside your home.
- Artificial flowers: Real flowers can be a little hard on the budget, but you can choose artificial flowers that you can also use inside your home later. These are some essential wedding decorations that elevate the whole space.
- Stair decorations: If you have stairs inside your house, you can add beautiful details to the stairs, like white curtain details or flowers. You can even frame your save-the-date images and hang them on the walls.
- Drapes: Drapes look very beautiful when preparing for a wedding. You can use multi-colored drapes or go according to the theme of the wedding.
- Vases: Vases can always be filled with flowers and placed in different corners of the house because these look beautiful, and vases can be utilized after the wedding. Flowers add a specific brightness to the whole room and will add beauty to the whole room.
- Crockery decor: The new beautiful crockery you have set inside your home can create a beautiful table spread. With the help of adhesive plates, you can add the elegance of candles to give a romantic touch.
- Table centerpieces: DIY centerpieces add a type of elegance to the room that is not achieved otherwise. The centerpieces can be created with paper cutouts, and you can design them according to your liking.
Hosting a wedding at home can be a little overwhelming, but it is worthwhile as you will always know that you got married to the love of your life inside the space of your home. With beautiful decor, you can elevate your space entirely.
Want a modern home on a budget?
Subscribe and get this FREE GUIDE to learn the tips, tricks, and my best resources to create a family-friendly modern home on a budget!