Do you ever feel like you just go, go, go and struggle to find time to be creative?
We’ve found that so many mom’s struggle with finding time to be creative and get caught up in the idea of being busy.
A Crafted Passion is here to help show you ways to create for your home and family, which often includes simple DIY projects, easy home decorating tips, and simple party ideas.
This is a place where busy moms find inspiration to Create, Decorate, And Celebrate.
A Crafted Passion is…
- A place to feel empowered to conquer projects to create for your home.
- A place to find encouragement in your daily life as you journey through motherhood, whether you’re a stay-at-home mom or work outside the home, we’re all in it together. I hope to inspire you to tackle life creatively and find time for yourself.
- A place to find inspiration to create and decorate for your home and celebrate with your family the little joys in life.
A Crafted Passion is
- Just another DIY blog — I am committed to showing you how to create amazing projects you can be proud of. They may not all be accomplished in an evening, but by the time you’re done with these projects you will feel so awesome for doing it!
- A recipe blog — I can make a mean caramel coconut milk latte that I try to devour before the children wake up in the morning, but that’s about the extent of my food skills. I am not ashamed to admit that my husband makes about 90% of the meals in our home.
Create a home you love.
Do you think you’re too busy to create for your home? Don’t have enough money to make your home the way you want?
ENOUGH EXCUSES! Anyone can create no matter how busy or how little money you have.
Check Out These 28 Simple Diy Projects From My Naptime Craft Time Series