Do you ever feel like you just go, go, GO and struggle to find time to be creative? ME TOO!
I’ve found that so many millennial mom’s struggle with finding time to be creative and get caught up in the idea of being busy. A Crafted Passion is here to help show you ways to create for your home and family, which often includes DIY projects, easy home decorating tips, and simple party ideas.
This is a place where busy moms find inspiration to create, decorate, and celebrate.
A Crafted Passion is:
- a place to feel empowered to conquer projects to create for your home.
- a place to find encouragement in your daily life as you journey through motherhood, whether you’re a stay-at-home mom or work outside the home, we’re all in it together. I hope to inspire you to tackle life creatively and find time for yourself.
- a place to find inspiration to create and decorate for your home and celebrate with your family the little joys in life.
A Crafted Passion is NOT:
- just another DIY blog — I am committed to showing you how to create, amazing projects you can be proud of. They may not all be accomplished in an evening, but by the time you’re done with these projects you will feel so awesome for doing it!
- a recipe blog — I can make a mean hazelnut coconut milk latte that I try to devour before the children wake up in the morning, but that’s about the extent of my food skills. I am not ashamed to admit that my husband makes about 90% of the meals in our home. I pour cereal, scramble eggs, and make PB&J like every other #hotmessmama. If you’ve come here looking for recipes, I’m sorry to let you know you probably want to keep on looking.
Want to check out some popular posts? These are some of my favorite blog posts I’ve done and the most popular ones on A Crafted Passion:
Join our community of 100,000+ visitors each month!
Once a week I’ll send you an email with some creative ideas I’ve seen on the web lately and other goodness. I promise to not spam you. Your email address will never be shared and you can unsubscribe in one click at any time.
If you want to see what I’m up to day-to-day, you’ll also find me on Instagram. My current addiction is Insta-stories. I love sharing fun things we’re doing throughout the day.
Want to know more about the person behind A Crafted Passion? Besides having two precious daughters, read 10 interesting things about me here.