These 11 modern Easter egg decorating ideas are so easy and creative! These DIY ideas are perfect for adults or kids.
Last year I went all out and tried my hand at 6 different ways to decorate eggs. They turned out amazing and I’m definitely going to try a few of those again this year. Since my style has changed quite a bit though in the past year, I went perusing Pinterest for some inspiration, and thought I’d share what I found!
Here are 11 modern Easter egg decorating ideas that I am seriously loving right now!
1. Black & White Wooden Egg Decorating from A Little Craft In Your Day
Courtney took wooden eggs and painted them in different ways to make the cutest little set of black and white eggs. See them here
2. Splattered Egg Decorating from Decordots
These ink splattered eggs from Decordots are simple and classic. See them here
3. Sharpie Egg Decorating from Obviously Sweet
The bold contrast of the black sharpie on the naturally white eggs creates an amazing and elegant look with very little effort. See them here
4. Paint Splattered Eggs from Squirrely Minds
The delicate splatter pattern on these eggs looks great on both plain and marbled eggs. See them here
5. Hibiscus Dyed Eggs from Hello Glow
The dark marbling on these eggs creates a strong, stone-like, quality that looks amazing! See them here
6. Neutral Easter Eggs from My White Obsession
The refined and pale neutrals in theses marbled eggs go great with whatever decor you pair them with. Who else loves the contrast of the bold black egg?? See them here
7. Scandinavian Sharpie Eggs from Happy Grey Lucky
These simple, Scandinavian inspired, patterns look fantastic and add a bit of class to your eggs. See them here
8. Polish Marbled Eggs from Stylizimo
I love eggs that are marbled with finger nail polish and these ones by Stylizimo look fantastic! See them here.
9. Naturally Dyed Eggs from Homey Oh My
If bright colors are not your thing, these dark, rich, blues are bound to be right up your alley! See the unusual ingredient she uses to get this look here.
10. Black & White Marbled Eggs from Hello Glow
The thick, bold, marbling on these eggs are sure to make a statement in your home this Easter! See them here
11. Mud Cloth Inspired Easter Eggs from Alice and Lois
The tribal lines of these paint and sharpie eggs are simply amazing! See them here
Want a modern home on a budget?
Subscribe and get this FREE GUIDE to learn the tips, tricks, and my best resources to create a family-friendly modern home on a budget!